Friday, April 17, 2009

Home Alone

Oppss...it's not Home Alone like in the movie yeahh..
Well, as usual, i would prefer staying at home...reading...watch TV or surfing internet.I feel more relax rather with noise and 'trafic' in the shopping mall.But i do once a month - a must - go to JJ Balakong or Carrefour Sri Petaling looking for monthly groceries.And I enjoyed of doing that.But well this morning my wife had started mentioning of buying our childrens' hari raya fabrics as we use to send to 'tukang jahit' (tailor) instead of loking for ready made baju kurung or baju Melayu (Malay traditional dress).Reason very simple for her to remind me - the tukang jahit already mentioned that the last order will be accepted by end- of May (Hari Raya festival is in September)!
Well..(again)..since i like to be at home, as usual for many years, my lovely wife will look for those fabrics!
That's another beauty of you my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment